The Giraldez Infinity CRplus 2in1 has been designed in collaboration with miniature painter Angel Giraldez with the aims of offering maximum control, accuracy & feel in high detail applications such as miniature painting.
In addition to the standard features of the Infinity CRplus (Triple chrome plate, "Quick fix" cut-out pre-set handle, Fineline air cap, V2 needle design), there have been significant changes improve ergonomics & performance for detail applications;
* Shorter fore body allowing closer work & better control.
* Redesigned trigger & needle chuck for improved response & feel
* New low friction needle seal
* 3 "Sketching caps" for gauging working distance more accurately
The Giraldez Infinity CRplus 2in1 is supplied with;
* 0.2mm Fineline nozzle set (including standard Fineline needle cap)
* 0.4mm Fineline nozzle set (including standard Fineline needle cap)
* 2ml Paint cup & lid
* Protective nozzle cap
* Centre body tool
* Quick Connect adapter
* 3 x "Sketching" caps
* Storage case & Instructions
As with all harder & Steenbeck airbrushes, the design allows quick & easy strip down for cleaning & maintenance. The quick connect adapter can be removed allowing fitment to a standard 1/8" hose.
Optional 0.15, 0.2 & 0.6mm nozzle sets, FPC valve & micro cup are available.
**Please note that 5, 15 & 50ml paint cups are unsuitable for use with the Giraldez Infinity CRplus.
For Infinity CRPlus parts or operating instructions (PDF, opens in new window);