The Iwata Custom Micron CM-C (V2) with it's hand matched head system offers exceptional atomisation, performance & control.
The unique hand matched head system is assembled, tested & adjusted by some of the worlds leading airbrush technicians until the atomization & spray pattern are at their optimum, in addition, the highly polished, hardened, stainless steel needle provides an exceptionally smooth transition from fine to medium spraying.
Version 2 Custom Microns feature a taller trigger with improved grip for better control, a one piece needle chuck / auxiliary lever for ease of maintenance & storage for the Crown Cap in the rear of the pre-set handle.
* Gravity fed, double action, internal mix airbrush
* 0.23mm nozzle
* Smooth transition from fine to medium work
* Crown Cap
* 9ml paint cup with lid
* Adjustable trigger tension
* Body cut out for easy seal access & cleaning
* Pre-set handle (graduated)
* Micro line to 25mm spray pattern
* Rugged metal storage case
* Supplied with branded microfiber cleaning cloth* Pistol grip moisture filter included
* 5 year standard warranty
* 10 year extended UK warranty
Delivered in an outstanding foam lined, slide lock, red & chrome full metal storage case with full instructions, nozzle spanner, pistol grip filter & Iwata Super Lube airbrush lubricant.
For parts or operating instruction (PDF, new window);