The Iwata Hi-Line HP-CH feature Iwata's MAC valve for fine air pressure control at the airbrush & uses large diameter nozzle threads for added strength & better centering of the hand tested, self sealing steel alloy nozzle. Iwata Hi-Line paint cups are now tapered for easy cleaning & more efficient paint flow.
* Gravity fed, double action, internal mix airbrush
* 0.3mm nozzle
* 9ml paint cup with lid
* Adjustable trigger tension
* MAC valve for fine air pressure control
* Solvent resistant Teflon needle seal
* Pre-set, cut-away handle
* Hairline to 25mm spray pattern
* 5 year standard warranty
* 10 year extended UK warranty
Delivered in foam lined presentation case with instructions, nozzle spanner & 2ml Iwata Superlube.
* Optional 0.2mm parts available
* Optional Crown Cap available
For parts or operating instruction (PDF, new window);
A selection of Iwata accessories to further expand the capabilities of the Hi-Line HP-CH airbrush (Click image to go directly to product);